Welcome to FemiFitness! We are so delighted to have you join us – seriously! Before you go ahead to claim your much-cherished spot in our class, please review the following:
1. Release and Waiver
2. Booking Procedure
3. Cancellations and Refunds
4. Notice of Filming and Photography
Release and Waiver
Everyone taking a class at FemiFitness must complete and sign our RELEASE AND LIABILITY WAIVER. Download the document on your mobile device, read through, complete and sign it and email the signed document to us. There is a quick tutorial on the page on how to complete the form online and sign it electronically using your mobile device. Please do this as soon as possible. We must have this signed document on file before you can be allowed to take a class with us.
1. Place an Order for a Ticket or Class Package*
2. Within ONE (1) hour of ordering, pay the required amount for the ticket or Class Package
3. Payment can be made through Venmo (@femifitness) or Cash App ($femifitness)
4. If payment is not made within One (1) hour, the order is automatically cancelled
5. Once FULL payment is made, an electronic ticket will be generated and emailed. [Note: Tickets are absolutely required to take classes at FemiFitness]
* For Class Packages, booking and reservation instructions are sent via email
Cancellations and Refunds
Our Cancellation and Refund Policy depends on the type of ticket purchased.
SINGLE CLASS TICKETS
– 100% refund for cancellations done at least 72 hours prior to the Class time
– 50% refund for cancellations done between 48 and 72 hours prior to the Class time
– No refund for cancellations done less than 48 hours before Class
– Class Packages are non-refundable
– In the case of the flexible Class Packages that have an extended validity period (Flexi-4 and Flexi-8), class credits can be re-used within the validity period of the package
– In order to re-use a class credit within the validity period of the package, cancellation must be done no less than 48 hours before Class
– Any cancellation done after 48 hours before Class will result in forfeiture of the class credit
Please note that there are no exceptions for weather unless the class itself is cancelled.
Notice of Filming and Photography
At FemiFitness, we are not camera-shy. We often take pictures and capture video recordings of our classes. These captures are typically used to market and promote our classes on social media. Please review our Notice of Filming and Photography for a detailed statement on what we capture and how we use the material.