Yes, these classes will be holding every week going forward
Yes, anyone can attend whether they belong to a gym – any gym – or not.
Stepping Out Studios
37 W 26th Street,
(between 5th and 6th Avenues – Flatiron/NoMad)
New York, NY 10010
We plan to add additional locations with more class offerings in the near future.
- R/W Trains to 23RD STREET or 28TH STREET
- F/M Trains to 23RD STREET
- #1 Train to 23RD STREET or 28TH STREET
- C/E Trains to 23RD STREET
- #6 Train to 23RD STREET or 28TH STREET
- B/D Trains to 34TH STREET (HERALD SQUARE)
- N/Q Trains to 34TH STREET (HERALD SQUARE)
- 2/3 Trains to 34TH STREET (PENN STATION)
Participants have access to:
- A filtered water re-filling station
- Changing rooms
No, we provide state-of-the-art equipment for all our classes.
We open registration for each class one week in advance.
There are basically 2 types of Tickets that we offer for our classes:
– General Admission – Available from a week up until the night before the day of the event
– Door – On the day of the event
We have implemented a Waiting List. If you are on the Waiting List, once a space becomes available due to a cancellation or incomplete registration, you will be automatically notified. You must immediately complete full registration (including payment) in order to secure the spot.
Yes, you can cancel a reservation and we have implemented a generous but reasonable refund policy for single ticket purchases. Class Packages are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Our Cancellation and Refund Policy depends on the type of ticket purchased.
SINGLE CLASS TICKETS
– 100% refund for cancellations done at least 72 hours prior to the Class time
– 50% refund for cancellations done between 48 and 72 hours prior to the Class time
– No refund for cancellations done less than 48 hours before Class
– Class Packages are non-refundable
– In the case of the flexible Class Packages that have an extended validity period (Flexi-4 and Flexi-8), class credits can be re-used within the validity period of the package
– In order to re-use a class credit within the validity period of the package, cancellation must be done no less than 48 hours before Class
– Any cancellation done after 48 hours before Class will result in forfeiture of the class credit
Please note that there are no exceptions for weather unless the class itself is cancelled.
Well, apart from taking our classes (which as you know, are absolutely awesome ), we would appreciate you sharing our events with your colleagues, friends and family through social media and word of mouth.