Yes, you can cancel a reservation and we have implemented a generous but reasonable refund policy for single ticket purchases. Class Packages are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Our Cancellation and Refund Policy depends on the type of ticket purchased.
SINGLE CLASS TICKETS
– 100% refund for cancellations done at least 72 hours prior to the Class time
– 50% refund for cancellations done between 48 and 72 hours prior to the Class time
– No refund for cancellations done less than 48 hours before Class
– Class Packages are non-refundable
– In the case of the flexible Class Packages that have an extended validity period (Flexi-4 and Flexi-8), class credits can be re-used within the validity period of the package
– In order to re-use a class credit within the validity period of the package, cancellation must be done no less than 48 hours before Class
– Any cancellation done after 48 hours before Class will result in forfeiture of the class credit
Please note that there are no exceptions for weather unless the class itself is cancelled.