We offer apps for Windows, Mac OS and Android devices. FemiFitness Live apps offer Installation is really very basic and in most cases, follows a basic pathway. For specific instructions on how to install in each environment, click on the following:
- Click here to download the windows desktop app, if you haven’t done so already
- Double click on the zip file (femifitness.zip) to unzip it
- In the ensuing folder, double-click on the femifitness.exe executable file, follow the instructions to install
- You will now have the app installed in your Programs, with a shortcut conveniently placed on your desktop
- Click here to download the Mac desktop app, if you haven’t done so already
- Double-click the downloaded dmg file
- In the ensuing folder, drag the app into your ‘Applications’ folder.
- You will now be able to launch the app through ‘Launchpad’ or ‘Applications’
- On your android device, click here to download the app.
- Launch your file manager app and locate the file that you downloaded [femiFitness.apk] . It will most likely be easily found in the “Recent Files” list of your file manager.
- If you don’t have a “Recent Files” list, then go to your Downloads folder and locate the file there
- Tap on the file to start the installation. You will likely get the pop-up shown below. This is fine; the pop-up comes up whenever you install an app outside the Google store. Just click on “SETTINGS”.
- You are taken to a screen titled “INSTALL UNKNOWN APPS”
- Click on the “Allow from this source” radio button to allow the app to be installed and then go back
- Next, you are asked if you want to install the application. Click “INSTALL”
- You may get another pop-up blocking the installation. Again, this is because the app is not hosted in Google Play store. Chose “INSTALL ANYWAY” to continue
- The installation will begin
- When the installation is completed, click “OPEN”
- You are taken to a “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” screen
- FemiFitness app has a picture-in-picture mode that allows the app to float over other apps. Turn on the radio button to “Allow Permission”
- That’s it! You are now taken to the home page from where you can join us for the next scheduled LIVE workout!